Inner Size (W*H*D)
controlling accuracy: ±0.5℃
Rate of work:
About 4.5 KW
1. Outside SECC steel, fine powder coating treatment; Inner SUS#304 stainless steel.
2. Use new high temperature resistant long shaft motor
3 Turbine fan.
4. Silicone forced tight
5. Overtemperature protection, super load automatic power system.
6. Circulation system: air force level cycle.
7. Heating system: PID+S.S.R.
8. The thermostat: PID microcomputer control, automatic constant temperature, temperature quickly compensation function
9. Timer: temperature to time, when the power failure alarm indication.
10. According to customer demand matching glass window can be customized according to customer specifications specified.
Industrial and Commercial Microwave, Tunnel and Oven
MAX Industrial Microwave provide the best equipment and systems which are widely used for food, wood, chemical, constructional material, paper and fruit
Industrial Microwave Ovens - Thomasnet
Distributor and mfr's rep. of microwave ovens for bakery, industrial, commercial & institutional kitchen applications. Various types include convection, rack, rotary,
Heavy Duty Commercial Microwave Ovens - Global Industrial
Heavy Duty Commercial Microwave Ovens Provide Quick and Efficient Reheating of Food for Low to High Volume Kitchen and Break Room Environments
Commercial Grade Kitchen Microwave Ovens
Results 1 - 24 of 104 - Online shopping for Home & Kitchen from a great selection of Countertop Microwave Ovens, Over-the-Range Microwave Ovens,
Industrial Microwave Oven - Alibaba
623 products - 1.4cuft 60Hz Stainless steel cavity OTR Microwave Oven for building project use. US $150.00-$200.00 / Unit. 370 Units (Min. Order)
Industrial Microwave Systems | Thermex Thermatron
Industrial microwave ovens are fabricated out of aluminum for drying and heating industrial products or stainless steel for food applications. With a uniform load distribution within the oven, a multimode cavity develops a uniform heat distribution throughout the entire Microwave Batch Oven
Industrial Microwave Ovens | Continuous, Batch, Generators
Continuous microwave systems are able to process more product with less labor. For most applications, we recommend a continuous tunnel. However, the larger